ProCLAD Adapts Growth-Driven Customer Culture
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Print this Article
| News Articles
Growth-Driven Customer Culture
- Serving customers is a privilege. Providing them benefit is a team effort.
- Without vendors, we have no business. It is a privilege to represent them.
- Sales success is growing each market segment, not just hitting a number.
- Become a sales-driven company that openly shares relevant customer data.
- It's your plan. Be accountable for doing what it takes to achieve it.
- Drive accountability with role clarity, key results and performance indicators.
- Concentrate on fewer tasks, doing them faster, in an agreed-upon order.
- Move from individual relationships to "shared company" customer sponsorship.
- Raise the importance and benefits of finding the best people available.
- Don't let low level activities crowd out people work.
- Make the time to personally know and thank customers.